Friday, April 29, 2011

Alaskan Spring!!

It finally is here!! the snow is melting and the little boys can go out and play. The last couple of weekends it has been in the 60's. YEAH!!! We have enjoyed BBQ's, watching dad play rugby, playing in the dirt, and best of all the puddles.

Easter was beautiful and we took a bike ride that afternoon. It was so much fun. I think Liam and I will be taking a lot of bike rides this summer. Liam didn't get the whole Easter egg hunt or basket idea, but we tried. He loved dyeing the eggs though. He loved throwing them into the cups and pulling them out. He did not like the whole wait time in between. We had blue hands for a couple of days.

My Husband in black playing rugby
Going to rugby has been fun. It has been beautiful weather. Liam has found many puddles to jump in and dirt to play with. It was so nice to be out at 8:30pm and have the sun still up. Liam found rocks and dirt to put in his truck. he was in heaven. Hopefully we can go to more before Callan leaves.

Liam loves going outside for the playground, bubbles, dirt, and puddles. He loves the water. He always fines the biggest puddle and "accidentally" falls. Yes my little boy pretends to accidentally trip so he can get wet. I don't know if we have any more dry shoes.

Sesame Street Live came to Ft. Wainwright. Liam Loved it. They had all this fun stuff he could do. He went to the Home Depot tent and made a car and got an apron. He helped his dad hammer the wheels and body on. Mom tried to put the stickers on, but I messed it up. I don't know how a race car is suppose to look. I put the stickers on the wrong side. I also put Liam's shoes on the wrong feet that day!! so he carries this orange car with no stickers and no wheels, but to him it is the best!!




I am so excited to have beautiful weather. I am looking forward to the sun always being up and spending time outside. As much as I hate the snow. I love the springs and summers.

No comments:

Post a Comment