Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Creations

So I stopped writing my blog about the end of summer. I was making crafts for people, but I didn't want to post the pictures.  But now that I am done and gave away all my gifts I can update my blog.!!
First family update. Callan is still in Afghanistan and doing well. Liam and I are still up in Alaska. It got really cold this year. We got down to -55 last week. Way too cold for me. Winter is still not over. We have a lot more to come. Today however we had a heat wave and it got up to 25 degrees. Liam and I went out for a 45 minute walk!! I started teaching reading at an elementary school part time.  I love working with kids and it helps the time go by. It is hard to leave Liam every morning, but we have had really great babysitters. Liam is sleeping in a toddler bed now. He is getting better going to sleep, at first it was crazy, but we are both getting the hang of it. Now we are working on potty training. He knows how to use the toilet and does it all the time for a sucker, but still wants to wear a diaper. I need to remind him more to use the toilet. So far 2012 is looking good for us and we know we have exciting things to look forward to this year. We can't wait!!



I made stuffed elephants, soft stacking rings, crib sheets, and blankets for my sister-in-laws, sister, and some friends. I hope they all enjoyed having cute babies, I wish I was having one!!

I also made fleece argyle blankets for some of my brother-in-laws. I also made some other lap blankets for my family. Since I started work I haven't done much. I am crocheting a blanket right now, but that is more so I don't snack while I watch TV.

I made some yummy food for the first time too!!

I enjoyed making all my projects. It was fun and kept me busy.

 Blanket and Baby Gifts!!











pajama pants
Liam's Halloween Costume

He was Lightning Mc Queen





Egg rolls
Creme Puffs



Wontons

Liam made a hand Wreath for Callan For Thanksgiving!










Now That it is 2012 more will come. I am hoping to update each month!! With what the Phillips Family is upto!!








1 comment:

  1. Yes your husband is a hero, thats why I had to see your blog. Great blog, Alaska looks beautiful. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing. Greetings from Australia.

    ReplyDelete